Volume² - advanced Windows volume control, a complete replacement for the standard Windows volume control.
It lets you easily change your sound volume or mute your sound by rotating your mouse wheel, by using keyboard shortcuts of your choice, or by moving your mouse pointer to an edge of your display. It supports several languages. Replace your default Volume control with a custom one using Volume2.
- Volume Notification, Mute Notification, Control from Hotkeys.
- Brightness Control using Hotkeys.
- Balance channel Control using Hotkeys.
- Screen edges, can be used, such that sliding your mouse up and down the side of the screen will toggle volume up/down
- Support events to set Volume value
- Support command line
- Plays sound on every Notification.
- CD/DVD Drive Ejection using Hotkeys.
- System tray Volume Status/Mute Icon showing current Volume.
- Safely remove USB drive
- Control volume by channels with mouse wheel (for 5.1 or 7.1 audio system)
- Show OSD on monitor where is active application